1.5ml for delts too much?

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Beastmode

1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Beastmode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:22 pm

As per title, personally, do you chaps think 1.5ml in the delt is just a little too much or is it advisable to keep it <1ml? 1.5ml is my limit for quads, any more than 1.5ml feels uncomfortable.

Cheers,

BM
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Thomas

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Thomas » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Depends on the compound, size of delts and how much you have put in before.

For a nice smooth low mg per ml compound and you have done 1ml before i would say its fine.

Eckelb

Postby Eckelb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:58 pm

Beastmode wrote:As per title, personally, do you chaps think 1.5ml in the delt is just a little too much or is it advisable to keep it <1ml? 1.5ml is my limit for quads, any more than 1.5ml feels uncomfortable.

Cheers,

BM

I’m doing 2.3ml in the delt at the moment and no issues at all. Using 27g 3/4” grey needle.

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Eckelb wrote:
Beastmode wrote:As per title, personally, do you chaps think 1.5ml in the delt is just a little too much or is it advisable to keep it <1ml? 1.5ml is my limit for quads, any more than 1.5ml feels uncomfortable.

Cheers,

BM

I’m doing 2.3ml in the delt at the moment and no issues at all. Using 27g 3/4” grey needle.

Thanks both for your replies.

Eckelb, I tried with a grey 27g before and it was an absolute nightmare to squeeze the juice in! I was squeezing so hard that I was shaking and that didn’t do me any favours. Switched to orange 5/8 and it goes in perfect.

Eckelb

Postby Eckelb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Beastmode wrote:
Eckelb wrote:

Cheers,

BM

Thanks both for your replies.

Eckelb, I tried with a grey 27g before and it was an absolute nightmare to squeeze the juice in! I was squeezing so hard that I was shaking and that didn’t do me any favours. Switched to orange 5/8 and it goes in perfect.

Yeah that’s very true, with dunning I can’t get the oil through but with KEIFEI it goes through with no issue at all, no different than an orange.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:36 pm

You can put quite a lot of volume in to delts 1-2ml in each head, remember you have 3 heads ton your delts. If you ever go to India you have to have a million shots they will inject each head of your delt and just when you think they've done they stab you in the ass lol.

Eckelb

Postby Eckelb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Deads4days wrote:You can put quite a lot of volume in to delts 1-2ml in each head, remember you have 3 heads ton your delts. If you ever go to India you have to have a million shots they will inject each head of your delt and just when you think they've done they stab you in the ass lol.

That’s how I came about just sending the 2.3ml. As I saw doctors will put 2ml in a normal persons delt and mine are a hell of a lot bigger than them so must be able to take more. But I go upto 5ml in the quad with no issues so maybe I’m weird :lol:

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:16 pm

Delts are my go to body part, I inj 3ml into centre delt with no issues.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:20 pm

Deads, maybe I’ll give the anterior delt a try in the near future. My anterior delt isn’t very big, mind. :o

Eckelb, yeah, I used to do 5ml in my glute when I was a lot younger than I am now, it makes my toes curl to think about it :oops:

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:40 pm

1.5ml in delts should be no problem at all BM. Personally I've always used delts as part of my site rotation and always utilize them for 2-2.5ml per shot with no issues at all and always use 25g Orange 5/8 pin for Delts, so 1.5ml will be perfectly fine bud, if your cycle requires higher volume injections just increase the amount slowly to allow muscle fascia to stretch and get used to higher volumes of oil being injected into a particular muscle group. We hear a lot say they're getting PIP from people who are either newcomers to Ped's or trying a new site for the first time and blaming their gear, but truth is is usually too much volume too soon and just creates increased trauma to the site resulting in the PIP their experiencing.
So i guess my message is If you need to increase volume. Slow and steady wins the race buddy. ;)

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”