Need some advice from an experienced member

Let us know who you are.

Moderator: MOO

Viz

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby Viz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:07 pm

ashbro74 wrote:
:lol: :lol: 8-) AKA, The chicken Rustlers. Hope they're not smuggling em through in their seweaty gym bags mate?
Not long for you now buddy as i hear, and wish you a full recovery mucka.

The dross they call food here is so bad, that I most probably eat a bloody roast chicken even if they smuggled it into the hospital in their jocks. Why is it impossible for these places to produce food that is well frankly still food. Large restaurants and hotels manage no problem.

I got a special treat tonight - Ben and Jerry Moophoria for the win. :lol: :lol:
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

ashbro74

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby ashbro74 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Viz wrote:
ashbro74 wrote:
:lol: :lol: 8-) AKA, The chicken Rustlers. Hope they're not smuggling em through in their seweaty gym bags mate?
Not long for you now buddy as i hear, and wish you a full recovery mucka.

The dross they call food here is so bad, that I most probably eat a bloody roast chicken even if they smuggled it into the hospital in their jocks. Why is it impossible for these places to produce food that is well frankly still food. Large restaurants and hotels manage no problem.

I got a special treat tonight - Ben and Jerry Moophoria for the win. :lol: :lol:

Sounds a bit like the food my Mrs has just served up then :lol:, although i do think you need to get out of that place Viz as it seems to me your attention span and usual vigour is waning mate as i can sense your EUPHORIA from the MOOPHORIA! :oops:

Return to “WHO ARE YOU”