New member

Let us know who you are.

Moderator: MOO

Earljake
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am
Location: London

New member

Postby Earljake » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi all

New here, about to start my 2nd cycle

I’m 34, 6’ and 78kg, been training for about 7 years

My cycle will be:

Weeks 1-10: Test e 250mg twice a week
Weeks 2-8: deca d 200mg twice a week
Weeks 1-10: arimidex .5 eod
Weeks 3-11: hcg 500iu twice a week
Weeks 13-16: clomid 50mg, tamoxifen 20mg Ed

Any tips welcome ;)
34, London

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 884
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: New member

Postby Littletodd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Deca takes a long time to really get going so i'd perhaps consider extending this slightly but I guess you could play it by ear.

Other than that spot on, you've left a 5 week gap between stopping the deca and starting pct which is ideal, 3 weeks for the deca to leave your system and a further 2 weeks for the 19-nor metabolites to get out of your system
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Earljake
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am
Location: London

Re: New member

Postby Earljake » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Littletodd wrote:Deca takes a long time to really get going so i'd perhaps consider extending this slightly but I guess you could play it by ear.

Other than that spot on, you've left a 5 week gap between stopping the deca and starting pct which is ideal, 3 weeks for the deca to leave your system and a further 2 weeks for the 19-nor metabolites to get out of your system


Thanks mate, I was actually considering starting the deca from week 1 as an option, you reckon that’s better ?
34, London

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 884
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: New member

Postby Littletodd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:39 pm

Earljake wrote:
Littletodd wrote:Deca takes a long time to really get going so i'd perhaps consider extending this slightly but I guess you could play it by ear.

Other than that spot on, you've left a 5 week gap between stopping the deca and starting pct which is ideal, 3 weeks for the deca to leave your system and a further 2 weeks for the 19-nor metabolites to get out of your system


Thanks mate, I was actually considering starting the deca from week 1 as an option, you reckon that’s better ?


Ahh I didn't spot the week 2-8, yeah definitely start the deca right from the beginning.

See how you feel at week 8, for me deca really kicked in after the 6th week.
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Earljake
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am
Location: London

Re: New member

Postby Earljake » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Ok cool,

How many weeks did you do altogether ?
34, London

CarpeDiem76
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: New member

Postby CarpeDiem76 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:09 pm

I would go for npp instead of deca, more pinning but in and out of your system much much quicker

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 884
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: New member

Postby Littletodd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Earljake wrote:Ok cool,

How many weeks did you do altogether ?


I did deca for 12 and test enanthate for 14, had to do an extended pct though as I was nowhere near recovered after 4 weeks. It seemed to shut me down harder than anything else I've ran
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Earljake
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am
Location: London

Re: New member

Postby Earljake » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:21 pm

CarpeDiem76 wrote:I would go for npp instead of deca, more pinning but in and out of your system much much quicker


What dose / frequency, out of curiosity?

Also, sorry I haven’t replied to your pm, seems I’m not allowed to yet :cry:
Last edited by Earljake on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
34, London

Earljake
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am
Location: London

Re: New member

Postby Earljake » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Littletodd wrote:I did deca for 12 and test enanthate for 14, had to do an extended pct though as I was nowhere near recovered after 4 weeks. It seemed to shut me down harder than anything else I've ran


You reckon that was the deca?
34, London

User avatar
Viz
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 am
Location: Between Brighton and Hell

Re: New member

Postby Viz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Hello mate and welcome to the forum. I see you are in good hands.

See you on the boards.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.


Return to “WHO ARE YOU”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron