BGT got me angery

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

LeeDaLifter

BGT got me angery

Postby LeeDaLifter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Bro, u seen them mugs on there!!!!? Its all fuckin staged.

See any of dem 'got talent'? Haha they got nowt.

What if I went on with a fridge n a drier? Iv got talent bitch, them mugs just got no balls.

Got fuckin talent.... Fuckin do one haha actual offended me having to watch that!!

I should write in saying stop blaggin everyone's heads u stupid mugs, I'll smash ur fuckin film crew up.

Let them know they messing wiv da wrong lifter mate. Bah, its just brain washing.

Dnt watch it bro. It will have u buyin daily mail next haha

Hope it gets fuck all ratings n they end this fart smelling pantomime

ashbro74

Re: BGT got me angery

Postby ashbro74 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:32 pm

I take it you ain't that keen on Britain's Got Talent then Lee? :lol: I can totally understand your point though, although would love to know your hunch with the Daily Mail bud, It's a right riveting read!

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:03 pm

ashbro74 wrote:I take it you ain't that keen on Britain's Got Talent then Lee? :lol: I can totally understand your point though, although would love to know your hunch with the Daily Mail bud, It's a right riveting read!

I think daily mail have their own secret agenda. Plus they report on 'gossip' I ain't got time to read gossip about some celeb bummin a dog behind bins of local kabab shop.

I wanna read about good shit about what's proper gan on. Shit that's gan effect me in the global scale. Not off some sleezy reported gan threw bins lookin for Adele's tampons

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:08 pm

I think having agenda is applicable to most Tabloids, including the Mainstream media to be fair mate depending which way the Lean on the political scale if you know what i mean.
Bloody hell, another rhyme, I'm a poet and never even newwit. :P

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:12 pm

ashbro74 wrote:I think having agenda is applicable to most Tabloids, including the Mainstream media to be fair mate depending which way the Lean on the political scale if you know what i mean.
Bloody hell, another rhyme, I'm a poet and never even newwit. :P

Just gets me raging, everyone's shocked or like 'awwww' when something's gan on n I'm like fuck off u mugs screw ur heads back on. I see stuff unfolding and know it will become a gimmick that some muggy reporter or program is gan milk it dry.

Iv just got a bad feeling about govt atm. It was minta before they let cameras into the commons

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:15 pm

ITV is fixed n fake.

Just show flashy tit's n teeth n know that everyone watching is gan keep watching so they know they can put any old shit on n people gan eat it up along as u chuck some tits on it or/and give it a sob story.

Year 1900 - Work and War
Year 2000 -tits n teeth

lurch

Postby lurch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:40 am

LeeDaLifter wrote:
Year 1900 - Work and War
Year 2000 -tits n teeth

Fucks sake Lee, you've got be the funniest lad every to post on this forum. You come out with the shit i'm thinking!!!

Glad to have you here mate, your posts are hilarious, you've got a great sense of humor/wit, and that's a gift, making others laugh is a fucking great skill to have.

I think UK-M have lost a great lad, with their behavior towards you, but this forum is going to benefit from your input,and in return for you comedy posts, you'll receive all the support and advise you need.

Nice to have you here mate, I hope you've settled in here and feel part of this great forum/community?

Regards Lurch
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

didsmith123

Postby didsmith123 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 pm

lee...top bloke...i make you right...made me remember this from yes minister

The Times is read by the people who run the country.
The Daily Mirror is read by the people who think they run the country.
The Guardian is read by the people who think they ought to run the country.
The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
The Independent is read by people who don’t know who runs the country but are sure they’re doing it wrong.
The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
The Daily Express is read by the people who think the country ought to be run as it used to be run.
The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who still think it is their country.
And the Sun’s readers don’t care who runs the country providing she has big tits.

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:40 pm

lurch wrote:
LeeDaLifter wrote:
Year 1900 - Work and War
Year 2000 -tits n teeth

Fucks sake Lee, you've got be the funniest lad every to post on this forum. You come out with the shit i'm thinking!!!

Glad to have you here mate, your posts are hilarious, you've got a great sense of humor/wit, and that's a gift, making others laugh is a fucking great skill to have.

I think UK-M have lost a great lad, with their behavior towards you, but this forum is going to benefit from your input,and in return for you comedy posts, you'll receive all the support and advise you need.

Nice to have you here mate, I hope you've settled in here and feel part of this great forum/community?

Regards Lurch

Its mint here, atleast u get actual solid advice.

I wish I had the chance to gan into 'National Service'. I'd love to see how many 'illnesses' there are nowadays to how many there was back in NS days.

I'm from north east n my grandad worked in Pitt, my uncles did n I bet i would of aswell. The Pitt was due to labour, they pushed men into dark collapsing holes with no real regard for them even tho Labour are 'for the workers'. No wonder so many strikes, havin to rely on a bird to know where or not to run out of tunnel.

It was all bad back then. Now its cleaner.

When I first seen House of Commons on TV I was young n inside the commons was all men, just men chatting away about laws n shit.
Now, coz TV cameras (n coz of this weird 'diversity' thing') there are women, different races and no doubt some lad in a wheelchair aswell. Its disgusting.
They onli chucked aload of women in coz public r now watching. Fuckin disgusting. It really is.

I'll say it, u seen the soaps??

I don't watch them for they are brainwashing, unrealistic and shit as fuck. But anyway listen to this...
When I was young I was forced to watch it with my mum, I never watched it since then but I get a the odd episode.
EVEN soaps have jumped on 'Diversity' wagon n have wheelchair people and everything in now ffs, get a grip TV u dnt need to suck ur ratings off. Its more discriminating having unabled people in the soaps, why employ them all of a sudden? Why not have them back before 2010?? Wherent cool back then or something.

Everytime I hear something bad in news I laugh, I enjoy watching the world crumbling under its own shit, its their problem, not ours.

I couldn't give 2 shits and a monkeys toenail about Trumps shock tactics. Its mint that everyone voted for trump n to leave the EU but reality is that we allllllll regret it. UKIP hahahaha what was thier educational policy? Their health care plan??
I don't remember coz all they banged on about was leaving EU and immigrants haha. Now the we in process of leaving I don't see him about much, making strong promises for UK

Look at us now! Look where ur life is, even though it might be nice but still look, what can u actually do?
Laws prevent us from moving foward and money prevents us from being free.

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:41 pm

didsmith123 wrote:lee...top bloke...i make you right...made me remember this from yes minister

The Times is read by the people who run the country.
The Daily Mirror is read by the people who think they run the country.
The Guardian is read by the people who think they ought to run the country.
The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
The Independent is read by people who don’t know who runs the country but are sure they’re doing it wrong.
The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
The Daily Express is read by the people who think the country ought to be run as it used to be run.
The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who still think it is their country.
And the Sun’s readers don’t care who runs the country providing she has big tits.

Hahahahaha that's fuckin mint, its true as fuck aswell. Tabloids r a joke

Return to “General Chat”