Lastnight was a rush

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

LeeDaLifter

Lastnight was a rush

Postby LeeDaLifter » Tue May 14, 2019 12:18 pm

Lastnight bro.... Serious shit gan on...

Wanted to tell you lot lastnight but was knakad.

I got a puncture, what a fuck on it was to sort (3 punchures to repair on back wheel) and even after all that it still had a slow punchure!!!! I was PISSED off!

Went out on it while it still had air in the tyre for quick blast.

Bro......

Spotted by the Po Po, they turned around n followed me. I got my nut down n went flat out!

I was like 'Ffs I got a punchure what they doin!!!!'

Think of ways to make it 'dangerous' so they would call it off but couldn't risk it on the back wheel.

They put blue lights on.. Haha onli made me more crazy bro, I was laughing in hysteria, hysteria buzz for an hour.

I indicated to turn right (arm signal) they followed n I looked back n laughed at them haha n blasted it.

I went down some streets n pulled along side them..

I said "Not Illegal!!"
They went "what? I Cnt hear you over the engine"
I said "" NOT ILLEGAL!!"

They said "turn the engine off so we can hear you"

I seen him move as if he was gan open door n jump me so in said "NA!!!" N took off haha

I took chase bros.....

I said to my bike "Get me back and ill give you a sponge bath!!!" Hahaha

They were waiting for me in next village but evaded them.

Hahaha they must of been sittin behind me thinking 'that's going more that 20mph' I was topping 40 mph hahaha blasting away like fuck

.... ....... ....... ....... ........ ......... ...... .... ..... . ......

They would of taken the bike off me n fined me or charged me for riding around.

LeeDaLifter

Re: Lastnight was a rush

Postby LeeDaLifter » Tue May 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Ooohohhh fuuuuuccckkkkkk mmmmmeeee...

Ooohhhh ffuuucckkkkk..

Got an exhaust from Ozzy land today n went to check package for any papers n as I touched it n seen a fucking spider!!!!!!! Ran off n ran into the bin!!! Fffffsssss

I'm scared of spiders anyway, not as much as I used to (shock therapy haha)

What the fuck do I do?

Burn bin?

I rang my mum n she said its proberly a house spider........ Yer right bro, ain't no normal spider.

Fuck me its gan bite me n kill me!!!!! Its gan kill me bro

That's some scary shit right there.........

Hahaha intense buzz tho, defo dnt need any pree now hahahaha

Iv got a torch pointing on the bin (bright one).

Part of my shock therapy was to learn as much as I can about them, turns out they interesting. Their organs, blood, lungs (book lungs!!! Dnt even in n out breath, just 2 holes!)

They dnt have capillaries, their organs just bathe in blood.... Their heart is biggest organ.. Its that back segment of the spider, runs the length of it.

When they eat..... they have no jaws, no teeth. They eat by sucking my nob it in.

They Cnt talk or scream because their lungs are just holes with book like structure, they Cnt 'breathe' as such... Their mouth and lungs are not connected by a throat. They are separate.

Lungs are at the underneath of the last segment of the spider.

They generally dnt like light.... That's why iv got torch on bin haha it wnt come out if it thinks its day time...

They stay still till its night... They have very crude eyes so they can just about tell if its light or dark.

(Jumpy spider is my fave coz its eyes are much better n they look mint)

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Wed May 15, 2019 1:55 pm

Iv just got out of police station n court for my bike..... Its now been taken away.... Obs I put up one hell of a fight hahaha. 3 cops to get me down.... N I onli went down coz they muffed my wrist

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Wed May 15, 2019 5:06 pm

I'm not sure how they would 'muff' my wrist...

For a start the M is not where near the C so any misspelling would contain either;
V
D
X
G
T (at a push)

Sort your life out mate

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 pm

It reminds me of Sjacks

How he edited my profile coz I pissed him off haha

Even the admin at UK-M left my posts unedited.... They must have a higher moral standing than someone who would fuck about editing users posts...... Mustn't they?

lurch

Postby lurch » Thu May 16, 2019 1:11 pm

So the other day you were moaning about immigrants costing the system, but yet you'll tie up three policeman by being stupid?
Give your head a wobble, and grow up, and try to make a positive contribution to society.
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 pm

lurch wrote:So the other day you were moaning about immigrants costing the system, but yet you'll tie up three policeman by being stupid?
Give your head a wobble, and grow up, and try to make a positive contribution to society.

Give my head a wobble?

Coz three police pussies where tryin to tie me up so I responded the way they responded to me.

Haha give my head a wobble hahaha, bro, it would take half a cop on his day off to tie u up.

Anyway I'm busting off this forum....... UV killed da buzz for me

LeeDaLifter

Postby LeeDaLifter » Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 pm

N for the shitty record.....

Immigration??? Dnt bother me.... Its the govt problem.... I just have a view on it n that makes me extremely racist ...... :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lurch

Postby lurch » Thu May 16, 2019 5:07 pm

LeeDaLifter wrote:Anyway I'm busting off this forum....... UV killed da buzz for me

Probably best for everyone, one minute your saying you want to sort yourself and your mental health out, next your getting smothered by three coppers, you need to decide what direction your life is going. I wish you all the best going forward in life.
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

Shrugss

Postby Shrugss » Fri May 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Lurch dont bother pal , hes not worth your time.

Return to “General Chat”