Can I trust the lab reviews on ukmuscle?

Bodybuilding Shows around the UK

Moderator: MOO

Can I trust ukmuscle lab reviews?

Absolutely no
100%
Absolutely yes
No votes

Total votes: 23

admin
Site Admin

Can I trust the lab reviews on ukmuscle?

Postby admin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:34 pm

Since ukmuscle has targeted our friend unfairly, I thought I would target ukmuscle FAIRLY...

Can we trust reviews on ukmuscle for a completely honest unbiased review?

Please vote honestly. I’d like guys searching ukmuscle to know...

TrenEBrahh

Re: Can I trust the lab reviews on ukmuscle?

Postby TrenEBrahh » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:52 pm

admin wrote:Since ukmuscle has targeted our friend unfairly, I thought I would target ukmuscle FAIRLY...

Yes, I also occasionally browse UKM. It does indeed seem Dunning are in the spot light again on UKM. There's a forum post going around once more talking about the legitimacy of Dunning.
Last edited by TrenEBrahh on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:53 pm

TrenEBrahh wrote:
admin wrote:Since ukmuscle has targeted our friend unfairly, I thought I would target ukmuscle FAIRLY...

Yes, I also occasionally browse UKM. It does indeed seem Dunning are in the spot light again on UKM. There's a forum post going around once more talking about the legitimacy of Dunning.

your vote is yes you can trust ukmuscle for an unbiased review?

TrenEBrahh

Postby TrenEBrahh » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm

admin wrote:
TrenEBrahh wrote:

your vote is yes you can trust ukmuscle for an unbiased review?

No, I'm not sure. My opinion on the matter having been around the steroid scene for a few years on the Internet, is that In fair thought I've seen that most forums have there Labs they will defend until death. Some forums are more fair then others, where other forums will outright just delete competing threads going against other labs.... And yes, I've seen this happen on UKM. Not on this forum tho.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:57 pm

TrenEBrahh wrote:No, I'm not sure. My opinion on the matter having been around the steroid scene for a few years on the Internet, is that In fair thought I've seen that most forums have there Labs they will defend until death. Some forums are more fair then others, where other forums will outright just delete competing threads going against other labs.... And yes, I've seen this happen on UKM. Not on this forum tho.

honest opinion, exactly what we want here, thank you.

lurch

Postby lurch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:19 pm

No, they're a bunch of cunts
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:22 pm

lurch wrote:No, they're a bunch of cunts

Harsh but true
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

thatguya

Postby thatguya » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:11 pm

your vote is yes you can trust ukmuscle for an unbiased review?[/quote]

No, I'm not sure. My opinion on the matter having been around the steroid scene for a few years on the Internet, is that In fair thought I've seen that most forums have there Labs they will defend until death. Some forums are more fair then others, where other forums will outright just delete competing threads going against other labs.... And yes, I've seen this happen on UKM. Not on this forum tho.[/quote]

Every forum is like that. If your not in with the circle you just build up little, to show you know you know your shit.

Popular uk forums
It’s like TM- they’re Chiron
This forum is dunning
Ukm..is nexus/triumph.

Only difference on here is that you can’t pm..(we all know why that is.. to ask for a source lmao’

I Thank god for homebrewing...(And been in the know for above sources..if I’m low on my own stuff) as it keeps me out of all the source bashing on forums....

Sluggerp

Postby Sluggerp » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:29 pm

I don’t believe any reviews on any lab published on another forum.

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:11 pm

The question is biased. :lol:

But that is not a bad thing. Look this forum is more about the community, here folks are willing to share their dreams, their heart aches and their fears as well as their successes. We are without bullshit and very little posturing. This is not a re-sellers forum. This is a place that honours fallen friends, that celebrates the efforts of normal every day people who strive to make themselves more than just average. It is our home.

Are any reviews of labs unbiased. Hell no. No buyer is going to say that the lab they spend their money on regularly is crap.

Do I think Dunnings is the best. No! They are pretty good and I, and my lads, have used their products with good effect. My go to lab is Keifei, and that is where I buy the bulk of my product from. Do I think Dunnings are a lab that produce a quality product, hell yes! Would I use their product again yes.

We are creatures of habit. Find a UGL that you are comfortable with and you tend to stick with it. I used to buy bulk from D-Hacks years ago. Then Keifei guys gave us a large sample pack and we were seriously impressed with the injectables and the orals gear. They became our go to lab. The price was good, the delivery time was outstanding and all was good.

Even great labs can have dips in form. Dunnings have remained pretty consistent the entire time that they have been on the scene. Respect to them for that. But lads, you are only as good as your last game. So no resting on past success, if Dunning are to remain the top of the pile then they have to insure that they are more consistent than the opposition, and provide a quality product with a quality service. We get that from JD, those of us who are privileged to have access to JD. Clearly that is not the case with some of the other re-sellers if the posts here in some now locked threads are anything to go by. That kind of amateurism from their designated re-sellers is going to hurt the brand.

So Dunnings, good product but some of the re-sellers need to up their game to match the quality of the product they sell.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Return to “UK SHOWS”