Can I trust the lab reviews on ukmuscle?

Bodybuilding Shows around the UK

Moderator: MOO

Can I trust ukmuscle lab reviews?

Absolutely no
100%
Absolutely yes
No votes

Total votes: 23

Abs-Sent

Re: Can I trust the lab reviews on ukmuscle?

Postby Abs-Sent » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Viz wrote:The question is biased. :lol:

But that is not a bad thing. Look this forum is more about the community, here folks are willing to share their dreams, their heart aches and their fears as well as their successes. We are without bullshit and very little posturing. This is not a re-sellers forum. This is a place that honours fallen friends, that celebrates the efforts of normal every day people who strive to make themselves more than just average. It is our home.

Are any reviews of labs unbiased. Hell no. No buyer is going to say that the lab they spend their money on regularly is crap.

That’s a great, honest and balanced post Viz.

Do I think Dunnings is the best. No! They are pretty good and I, and my lads, have used their products with good effect. My go to lab is Keifei, and that is where I buy the bulk of my product from. Do I think Dunnings are a lab that produce a quality product, hell yes! Would I use their product again yes.

We are creatures of habit. Find a UGL that you are comfortable with and you tend to stick with it. I used to buy bulk from D-Hacks years ago. Then Keifei guys gave us a large sample pack and we were seriously impressed with the injectables and the orals gear. They became our go to lab. The price was good, the delivery time was outstanding and all was good.

Even great labs can have dips in form. Dunnings have remained pretty consistent the entire time that they have been on the scene. Respect to them for that. But lads, you are only as good as your last game. So no resting on past success, if Dunning are to remain the top of the pile then they have to insure that they are more consistent than the opposition, and provide a quality product with a quality service. We get that from JD, those of us who are privileged to have access to JD. Clearly that is not the case with some of the other re-sellers if the posts here in some now locked threads are anything to go by. That kind of amateurism from their designated re-sellers is going to hurt the brand.

So Dunnings, good product but some of the re-sellers need to up their game to match the quality of the product they sell.

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:
Viz wrote:The question is biased. :lol:

But that is not a bad thing. Look this forum is more about the community, here folks are willing to share their dreams, their heart aches and their fears as well as their successes. We are without bullshit and very little posturing. This is not a re-sellers forum. This is a place that honours fallen friends, that celebrates the efforts of normal every day people who strive to make themselves more than just average. It is our home.

Are any reviews of labs unbiased. Hell no. No buyer is going to say that the lab they spend their money on regularly is crap.

Do I think Dunnings is the best. No! They are pretty good and I, and my lads, have used their products with good effect. My go to lab is Keifei, and that is where I buy the bulk of my product from. Do I think Dunnings are a lab that produce a quality product, hell yes! Would I use their product again yes.

We are creatures of habit. Find a UGL that you are comfortable with and you tend to stick with it. I used to buy bulk from D-Hacks years ago. Then Keifei guys gave us a large sample pack and we were seriously impressed with the injectables and the orals gear. They became our go to lab. The price was good, the delivery time was outstanding and all was good.

Even great labs can have dips in form. Dunnings have remained pretty consistent the entire time that they have been on the scene. Respect to them for that. But lads, you are only as good as your last game. So no resting on past success, if Dunning are to remain the top of the pile then they have to insure that they are more consistent than the opposition, and provide a quality product with a quality service. We get that from JD, those of us who are privileged to have access to JD. Clearly that is not the case with some of the other re-sellers if the posts here in some now locked threads are anything to go by. That kind of amateurism from their designated re-sellers is going to hurt the brand.

So Dunnings, good product but some of the re-sellers need to up their game to match the quality of the product they sell.

That’s a great, honest and balanced post Viz.

Cheers Abs I try to just tell it like it is mate, best way.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Mrmotivator

Postby Mrmotivator » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:06 pm

No / yes.

I mean maybe 90% of any forum is filled with casual gym goers that blast a bit of gear with no program / diet set in stone and wonder why that gram of test didn't turn them into Phil Heath.

I'm using Dunning and recently switched to Shield / resolute from a well known 're seller and I am making progress so I wouldn't listen to those writing a bad review on gear while knocking back a create of Stella thinking to themselves "why am I not swole yet, bro"

Nowadays with social media being what it is you can't really rip people off in terms of bad gear because their would be an uproar and these 're sellers would be out of business pretty quickly.

But what do I know (cracks open another Stella)

Return to “UK SHOWS”