Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Southern ghost Orals

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Blue

Southern ghost Orals

Postby Blue » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi guys , has anyone on here used SG Anavar or Proviron please, I know SG have been given mixed or negative reviews on here for there oils, wondering if orals are good to go, regardless of past issues with the cook, is this cook delivering on quality and dosage.

Many thanks :D

Joej

Re: Southern ghost Orals

Postby Joej » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:15 pm

if your ordering from the southernghost.ws site
Then your more than likely going to get underdosed products and products made in an unsterile environment..
There have been many reports of bunk gear as well as floaters in vials from these guys.. as well as 2 guys admitted to hospital.

Stay away from “southernghost.ws”

The original cook and owner is now renamed “dark ghosts/atomicpharma”

The guys on the southernghost.ws site are imposters trying to steal customers.. from the original owner and steal his amazing reputation.

So once again just to clear this up..

Southernghost.ws is a fake rip off.. and could potentially make you ill.

Darkghosts/atomicpharma is the original cook and owner from the original “southern ghost” so same amazing and great products with 0 bad feedback on there items.

Blue

Postby Blue » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Hi again , I read that warning about SG and although I'm in no position to dispute it, I was hoping that someone one here had actually used there orals and given feedback as to there views and opinions on them, both positive or negative as some one somewhere is using them as a lot of there items are out of stock . As to DG I'd love to give them a try but do not have access to them and no amount of googling can I find them, so im having to try to deal with what I can access, if some guys have actually used the orals and they are shite I will not use them

Have a great weekend everyone please reply if you can.

Southukjay

Postby Southukjay » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Joej wrote:if your ordering from the southernghost.ws site
Then your more than likely going to get underdosed products and products made in an unsterile environment..
There have been many reports of bunk gear as well as floaters in vials from these guys.. as well as 2 guys admitted to hospital.

Stay away from “southernghost.ws”

The original cook and owner is now renamed “dark ghosts/atomicpharma”

The guys on the southernghost.ws site are imposters trying to steal customers.. from the original owner and steal his amazing reputation.

So once again just to clear this up..

Southernghost.ws is a fake rip off.. and could potentially make you ill.

Darkghosts/atomicpharma is the original cook and owner from the original “southern ghost” so same amazing and great products with 0 bad feedback on there items.

Please provide some links to these 'many reports'

I don't and wouldn't use this lab but the amount of rubbish thats been spouted by people who clearly have an agenda against this lab is quite amusing.

Every report I've seen has been positive really. Both in terms of product and service.

Blakey30

Postby Blakey30 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi 1st post, anymore info on the WS site? I have ordered test cyp and primo 100 and had 1 ml of each today, after reading some of the posts I’m concerned it’s dud,

Girdles

Postby Girdles » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:24 pm

I’m using the Test E 250, no issues with dosing. Bloods show it’s gtg, however the oil is colourless and thin and giving me pip with a TRT dose.

Diesel86

Postby Diesel86 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Blakey30 wrote:Hi 1st post, anymore info on the WS site? I have ordered test cyp and primo 100 and had 1 ml of each today, after reading some of the posts I’m concerned it’s dud,

Hi Mate, you'll be grand I used there test e 300 and it worked well for me.
I used 600mg a week, slight pip as well.
Also used there Anadrol 50mg for 4 weeks, had to stop though just because of the back pumps and having no appetite lol.

Inception

Postby Inception » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 am

SOUTHERN GHOST IS SHIT - BATH TUB LAB RUN BY MUGGY CUNTS WITH NO CLUE!

Any SG reps like to discuss it further contact me...

DARK GHOST IS THE REAL LAB.

TrenEBrahh

Postby TrenEBrahh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am

True... bloods show it was underdosed as well on UKM. But it seems to be the lab of the moment over on UKM. People can't seem to kiss it's ass enough.

Inception

Postby Inception » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:32 am

TrenEBrahh wrote:True... bloods show it was underdosed as well on UKM. But it seems to be the lab of the moment over on UKM. People can't seem to kiss it's ass enough.

Hummmm I wonder why that is.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone is for sale on the team over there, no integrity - pay them to say what you want them too.

Any UKM staff like to discuss that further, they are also welcome to contact me...

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”