Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Pharmacy Istanbul

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Bigjab

Pharmacy Istanbul

Postby Bigjab » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Easy chaps Hope everyone is good. Wanting to know if anyone has any info on what’s still available to buy over the counter in Istanbul? I’m going this week for a hair transplant but thought why not kill two birds with one stone and see if I can get some goodies from the pharmacy aswell. Looking to try get some raloxifene, other pct and maybe sustanon and anapolon depending on prices any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kompany4

Re: Pharmacy Istanbul

Postby Kompany4 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:53 pm

Funny enough one of my neighbours got back from Turkey early hours of Thursday, he went looking for some bits, tried a few pharmacies and other than some ancillaries and the odd bit of sustanon that looked highly fake he reckons the days of cheap real pharma gear over there seems to be gone sadly.

Many of the chemists were trying to sell him 10ml UGL vials instead of the crap they had in boxes if you want my advice order your stuff from a trusted uk source, enjoy your time over there and have it waiting on your door matt when you arrive home.

Guy who works weekends at my old gym went over there around 2017 and bought a load of primo and it had more than tripled in price in comparison to years before it’s just not worth the risk of losing money on bunk overpriced gear and the ballache of customs when there’s plenty of good labs in the uk bud and much cheaper also.

Good luck with the HT may be going myself sometime soon ;)

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:48 pm

Cheers bud I’ll more than likely give it a miss then. Cheers though pal drop me a message if you decide to go and get a hair transplant I’ve only been researching it for 3 years straight haha so any questions I’ll be happy to help dude all the best.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Cheers mate I was gonna jump on it myself before Christmas but thought I’d leave it another couple of years now see if it gets any worse before I go for it, good luck mate hope you heal quickly :)

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:46 pm

Cheers bud

Pmc123

Postby Pmc123 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:09 pm

I brought a fair few vials of there sust 250 in Turkey last year over the counter. The sust was in 1m vials and was great gear, works out roughly same price you would pay over here in the UK for 10mil. Product was called Aspen, few people I know actually get prescribed it for trt.

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Cheers bud I’m back now I’m 2 days post op from my hair transplant I brought back tamoxifen, klomen and raloxifene was really cheap too.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”