Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Hi All!!

Let us know who you are.

Moderator: MOO

Littletodd

Re: Hi All!!

Postby Littletodd » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:53 pm

Russucas wrote:Yeah man hi, I remember you too, been a long time lol. I don’t know how it happen but it just does, fantastic job I love it. Makes a difference yknow :)

Very Interesting, what was your career choice before you decided to teach?

Good to have you back btw, the forum is a lot busier than it used to be, unfortunately this does mean we pick up the odd bellend fit for UKM but in most cases the trash takes its self out as they see there’s no time for it here
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:31 am

Hey dude good to have you back and wow it sounds like you have had a time of it.

Mate you know your way around here, some stuff has changed. Just read a few threads and then post up if you have any questions. One of us will respond.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:06 pm

I remember you from years ago.
Sounds like you’ve been keeping yourself busy!
The forum has probably changed since you were last about but loads of the same lads still about here as well of plenty of quality newer members and importantly the ethos of the forum remains as it’s always been. Sadly some members are no longer here, unfortunately we have lost a few good souls over the last few years.
Anyways, welcome and good to have you back mate :)
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

Russucas

Postby Russucas » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Hey Bonus how you doing mate, it’s nice that there’s still a lot about and that things have grown. I can remember us being worried about there not being any activity on here and only a few members lol

Things have changed !!!

Russucas

Postby Russucas » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Cheers Viz will do! Just reading back before I was a teacher I had my own software company that I sold during the 2012 recession, big difference now!

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:22 pm

Russucas wrote:Where’s the skinny little mofo Sentinel?

Oi! ya dodgy bastard :lol: More rockin' the skinny fat right now but working on it. Good to hear from you brospeh, We're a bit like Ents these days - a bit sleepy but still here ;)

Morrigan456

Postby Morrigan456 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:45 pm

Mate! I missed you! I sorted my real account out! How are you! Shit I used to talk to you daily! I’m glad you got fat!

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:40 am

Morrigan456 wrote:Mate! I missed you! I sorted my real account out! How are you! Shit I used to talk to you daily! I’m glad you got fat!

Haha! Cheers chap! Don't worry I'm back in the gym and trying not to drink so much so I'm hoping to just be skinny soon enough :lol: good to have you back bro! :)

Morrigan456

Postby Morrigan456 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Been hitting the bottle? I was for a while after a divorce etc but I’m back in the gym, I’ve gone back to BJJ and MMA so I’m forcing this dirty old body back into life

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:51 am

Morrigan456 wrote:Been hitting the bottle? I was for a while after a divorce etc but I’m back in the gym, I’ve gone back to BJJ and MMA so I’m forcing this dirty old body back into life

Yeah, pretty much the same, moved out of the marital hom ein November, bit tooo much partying and no training but back into it now. Longest break I've had in years and don't feel or look good on it :lol:

Return to “WHO ARE YOU”