Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Hi All!!

Let us know who you are.

Moderator: MOO

Kompany4

Re: Hi All!!

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:16 am

Abs-Sent wrote:
Morrigan456 wrote:Been hitting the bottle? I was for a while after a divorce etc but I’m back in the gym, I’ve gone back to BJJ and MMA so I’m forcing this dirty old body back into life

Yeah, pretty much the same, moved out of the marital hom ein November, bit tooo much partying and no training but back into it now. Longest break I've had in years and don't feel or look good on it :lol:

What sort of training are you doing at the minute sent?
Any plans on a cycle of some kind? I know you used to dabble in orals from time to time?

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:00 pm

Kompany4 wrote:
Abs-Sent wrote:
Morrigan456 wrote:Been hitting the bottle? I was for a while after a divorce etc but I’m back in the gym, I’ve gone back to BJJ and MMA so I’m forcing this dirty old body back into life

Yeah, pretty much the same, moved out of the marital hom ein November, bit tooo much partying and no training but back into it now. Longest break I've had in years and don't feel or look good on it :lol:

What sort of training are you doing at the minute sent?
Any plans on a cycle of some kind? I know you used to dabble in orals from time to time?

Hey K4 :)
Just regular weights primarily but will probably do a bit of emergency cardio as my man-handles have got out of control! Just taking MK677 ATM as I'm off to Florida in 2-3 weeks, so it's mainly about getting size up a bit and shifting some of the soft stuff. Suffice to say diet is a lot cleaner now.
How's yours going?

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Hey mate,
Sure you’ll smash your goals, you always do bud. Florida will be ace as well mate nice one!
Yeh same here diet is the cleanest it’s ever been bud and I feel tons better for it, not just with the weight loss but my energy levels and all that sort of stuff is better too.
Still training from home on the couch but me and the big man are gonna consult soon and see if I can do anything at a very basic gym with machine only kind of stuff, never thought I’d see the day of me saying that :lol: but I’m looking forward to it if I’m honest. Enjoy your hols anyway mate god knows you need it.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:45 pm

Kompany4 wrote:Hey mate,
Sure you’ll smash your goals, you always do bud. Florida will be ace as well mate nice one!
Yeh same here diet is the cleanest it’s ever been bud and I feel tons better for it, not just with the weight loss but my energy levels and all that sort of stuff is better too.
Still training from home on the couch but me and the big man are gonna consult soon and see if I can do anything at a very basic gym with machine only kind of stuff, never thought I’d see the day of me saying that :lol: but I’m looking forward to it if I’m honest. Enjoy your hols anyway mate god knows you need it.

HaHa! my goals aren't too lofty : "Don't look shit on the beach" is pretty much the headline :lol: Fingers cross for you getting back in the gym chap, Do you really have to talk to god about it (the big man ;) ) Bloody NHS, that's harsh! Speak soon :D

Morrigan456

Postby Morrigan456 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 pm

Mate I’d give my left bollock for two weeks in the sun right now. Since I broke my neck I am shit with the cold, end out shivering like a shit dog

Viz

Postby Viz » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:54 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:Do you really have to talk to god about it (the big man ;) )

I think I can confidently say it is not God who he is referring too... 8-)
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:09 am

Morrigan456 wrote:Mate I’d give my left bollock for two weeks in the sun right now. Since I broke my neck I am shit with the cold, end out shivering like a shit dog

Just one week but yeah, it'll be nice! My GF is American so I'm staying at her place in Florida so just paying £300 for flights and one night in a hotel.
What did you do to your neck Dude ?? :?

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:10 am

Viz wrote:
Abs-Sent wrote:Do you really have to talk to god about it (the big man ;) )

I think I can confidently say it is not God who he is referring too... 8-)

Oohh the other big man ;)

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 am

Abs-Sent wrote:
Morrigan456 wrote:Mate I’d give my left bollock for two weeks in the sun right now. Since I broke my neck I am shit with the cold, end out shivering like a shit dog

Just one week but yeah, it'll be nice! My GF is American so I'm staying at her place in Florida so just paying £300 for flights and one night in a hotel.
What did you do to your neck Dude ?? :?

How the other half live mate, swimming pools and holidays in the states :shock:

If you ever fancy sunny Felixstowe let me know :lol:
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:28 am

Littletodd - respect brother big of you to offer. :)
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Return to “WHO ARE YOU”