Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Abs-Sent Anadrol Adventure

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Abs-Sent

Abs-Sent Anadrol Adventure

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Anadrol – Big Oral. Bad Press
Having fannied around with Tbol and the slightly liver-demonised Dbol for sometime (ie doing the squizz 10 mg a day thing for some time), I thought that seeing as the Lab is now doing IronSupp Anadrol (and the Dbol definitely seemed better than the other brands I’d tried) and it seems to have a rather mystical “high effects, zero keepable gains” rep that I would find out for myself. No broshit, no agenda, just have a play around and see how it “feels”
To be honest I’m not looking to do 100mg for a kick start, I’m trying it in isolation with the minor addition of adding Proviron as a kind of AI/anti-lethargy addition. In addition I will also up my use of resveratrol which has AI properties but again, the mechanism of this is not well understood, but in this instance that isn’t necessarily a problem. Also, from an anti-bloat side I will up my use of celery seed extract which is an effective, safe and cheap diuretic, reducing water retention and helping to manage subsequent BP issues.
Now immediately we are into controversy because despite being a DHT derived steroid and thus not aromatising ... it mysteriously increases estrogen levels but for reasons that don’t’ seem to be clear to most of the BB fraternity so SERMS are maybe useful if you happen to get gyno purely from a bitch tit perspective.. or maybe not and AI may not be helpful because of the mechanism through which the estrogen increase may or may not be caused by.

Glazed over already? Me too.

So as it stands I’m in “ok” shape ie a bit chubby for me but not very chubby by general standards, reasonable muscle size for me but again, I’m no monster and at 5 ft 7 don’t really see the point as I can barely get clothes to fit a 30 inch waist and 40ish inch chest as it is.
Objectives – experimentation really: initially 25mg a day first thing in a pseudo piggy back dbol style. I will get suppressed but probably not too quickly as the half life is around 9 hrs so I will have a period of recovery but we’ll play that by ear. I want to see what effects, if any one can achieve at a low dose. Not just jump in the deep end with 50-100mg if it isn’t necessary.

I will take NAC at 1200mg a day as Anadrol is not liver friendly but the more I read the more I fell that this is exaggerated. Also as I’ll be splitting the Anadrol 50 that Ironsupp make it is (as is standard) so there may be slight variations but they are easy to break for the record, unlike those night mare DHacks Dbol (hexagonal AND hard to snap – cheers!).

So, we start with 25mg a day for 2 weeks then consider upping to 50 mg to compare the benefits vs rewards. I have also read that effects seem to plateau quite early so this could be an interesting contender for 2 weeks/3 weeks on – 2 weeks off. As it supposedly has a fast acting, hard hitting effect, and this could give a period to re-start natural test (with D-Apartic Acid and AI use) and detox liver.
Food – I’ll just eat more protein and a keep an eye on carbs as this will potentially feed into water retention so I’ll play it by ear.
Weights – ATM I am doing a pretty simple split Mon/Wed/Fri where I alternate 2 workouts which together cover the whole body. Although I’m considering going back to a strength (eg 5x5 ) soon once I’ve changed gyms to somewhere with better free weights.

OK- enough for today. As of today I’m 12 stone dead on (couple of photo's below; one more flattering than the other (I hold my weight on the handles rather than the abs so much)), started 25mg a day 4 days ago and have gained 2.5 pounds but as it was the weekend and diet was suboptimal (few beers (yes, yes I know), and quite a lot of bread which puffs me up. This may not be entirely representative.

Finally I would be very interested to hear from anyone else who has tried Anadrol as a kick start, solo at high or low dose and what they thought. I won’t write every day but I’ll keep ya’ll posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Abs-Sent Anadrol Adventure

Postby admin » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:14 pm

U silky smooth bastard, wax for the win?
Ur Delts have a nice peak!
Will follow this one, u never seem to be too far away from ur ideal size, in comparison i look like a fat hairy crackhead, yet aint u similar age? Grr...

Will watch this one, ur journals are always thorough, just the way guys wanna read it.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Are you kidding me? - you're ripped by comparison (and don't get me started on your arms). Anyway, latent homo-erotica aside, thanks for the encouragement and let's see where this road takes us ;-) And Yeah, I'm 45 :o

littlematt

Postby littlematt » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:30 pm

I've used it on it's own but blood pressure went right up as did my fowl mood. I managed to finish of about20 odd recently without taking nolvadex or anything with them and I was fine.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi Matt, so you were doing 20 days or MGs or... sorry chap didn't quite get you? the BP thing does seem a common problem and one of the main reasons I'm starting low as I had a bit of that with Tbol. Plus Celery seed from the outset.
Mood is an interesting point 0 I feel better than Dbol in so much as I don't feel lethargic/tired (yet) so that = better mood. But.... I did run out of the gym into the car park to try and catch up with a guy who had just left 100kg on the bar and fucked off which is a little "tetchy" by my normal standards (he'd already drivn off in case you're interested).
Anyway .. 20??

jdlegend

Postby jdlegend » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:11 am

Abs-Sent wrote:But.... I did run out of the gym into the car park to try and catch up with a guy who had just left 100kg on the bar and fucked off which is a little "tetchy" by my normal standards (he'd already drivn off in case you're interested).
Anyway .. 20??

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Current supplements:
Multi Vit/Min (No Iron)
Vit D3 2500 IU
Lutein 20mg (Eye health and skin elasticity)
Vit K (Blood clotting and anti-calcification of arteries etc, important on high calcium/protein diets)
Fish oil – 3 grams
NAC – 1200mg (Liver health)
Red Rice yeast (Acts as a statin for cholesterol )
Co Q10 (depleted by all synthetic statins but also RRY above, hence recent concerns about statin use and cardio health)
Resveratrol 500mg as anti-carcinogenic, anti-estrogen (AI), anti-oxidant and all-round good guy
Upped protein shakes to 2 a day 45grams protein a time.
BCAAs prior to fasted workout (1st thing in the morning)

Also I’ve upped my nootropic use recently as my memory has always been poor but is getting worse. Using the following I’ve seen some subtle but measurable improvements in short term memory and vocabulary recall (remembering names etc):
Oxiracetam (Improved neural connections, mild psycho stimulant)
Noopept (As above but next generation, less stim)
Choline (probably not necessary but can get depleted when using the above.
Alcar (increases fat utilisation and “energy” in the brain, thus alertness without stim)
Theanine - pre-bed and when required

crasher

Postby crasher » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Definitely following this. Now we will be treated once again to surreptitious shots of Sent' in the disabled toilet, showing off his ever tighter abs and silky shaved pecs..............

Fuckin great. Can't wait.

:roll:

Mwah! :D

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:34 pm

I know, I'm actually going to have to get a wheel-chair at this rate :D

Dhulk

Postby Dhulk » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:38 pm

So jealous mate only steroid my misses banned me from I'm a twat on it

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”