Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Best labs for clen?

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Bigjab

Best labs for clen?

Postby Bigjab » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Easy chaps anybody got any info on any decent clen that they’ve recently used and which lab it was from (not asking for source) I’ve ran rx labs clen before but not 100% it was clen think it might have been salbutamol as it still gave me the shakes but I read something from triumph labs which said that basically every lab is using salbutamol and not clen but they just openly admit it :lol: any info would be greatly appreciated! Cheers fellas

Littletodd

Re: Best labs for clen?

Postby Littletodd » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:37 pm

I had some Malay tiger not long ago that seemed to feel / work like clen, not as strong as those little Chinese ones that used to do the rounds though
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

arisbeast

Postby arisbeast » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Sopharma, bulgarian pharmacy clenbuterol. It's one that I have used it and is gtg. And spiropent is a syrup that is pharmacy clen too. Both of them are gtg if you can find them and are not fakes. These are the most effective that I have used. I couldn't go more than 40 mg with both of them. The tremors and shakes were unbelievable. Like earthquake. :lol: I have used some other brands of clen but with no same results.

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:59 pm

Littletodd wrote:I had some Malay tiger not long ago that seemed to feel / work like clen, not as strong as those little Chinese ones that used to do the rounds though

Haha yes bud I remember everyone talking about the old Malay tiger clen supposed to be strong as fuck. Think I might just order a labmax test and go with a decent well known lab and see if it’s legit or not. Cheers bud

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 pm

arisbeast wrote:Sopharma, bulgarian pharmacy clenbuterol. It's one that I have used it and is gtg. And spiropent is a syrup that is pharmacy clen too. Both of them are gtg if you can find them and are not fakes. These are the most effective that I have used. I couldn't go more than 40 mg with both of them. The tremors and shakes were unbelievable. Like earthquake. :lol: I have used some other brands of clen but with no same results.

I wouldn’t dare buy the pharma gear bud too many fakes and I wouldn’t have a clue how to identify what’s real and what’s fake.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”