Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Fake primo

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

arisbeast

Fake primo

Postby arisbeast » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:57 am

Hey buds. I hope everyone is fine. How to spot a fake Bayern primo. I got 10 ampules and I inject the first one. The primo was clear and like water. And It only filled the syringe with 0.9 ml. I saw all these videos on YouTube with fake ones and I think I got scammed. Any way these things happen when you can't get your peds from your trusted source. (Everything is stopped with Corona virus and ) . My question is , should I use the primo or throw it away? (Infection etc......)

Bigram

Re: Fake primo

Postby Bigram » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:45 am

If it’s like water and 0.9 then it’s fake. It should be 1.1 and thick as fck

arisbeast

Postby arisbeast » Fri May 01, 2020 4:48 am

It was bought from a friend and thought I could trust him. Anyway it's in the trash and I ll be smarter next time. Safety first. ( I open every vial and measure the liquid, in some vials was something like 0.7 liquid. Thank God that I bought only ten cause I had doubts) Thanks for your replies buds.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri May 01, 2020 6:18 am

Primo has always been one of the most heavily faked products due to it cost.

Good decision mate, sounds like you were sold bunk gear. We live & learn.....
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Jami85

Postby Jami85 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:31 pm

[quote="PavelMatys"]I would advise buy only quality stuff in

Wouldn't buy the time of day from those robbing bastards. plus I thought sourcing wasn't allowed on here.

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Sun May 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Jami85 wrote:
PavelMatys wrote:I would advise buy only quality stuff in

Wouldn't buy the time of day from those robbing bastards. plus I thought sourcing wasn't allowed on here.

Sourcing is not allowed and any links will be removed
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”