Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Anyone have any experience of sarms?

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

didsmith123

Anyone have any experience of sarms?

Postby didsmith123 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:52 am

Hello chaps,

Sorry to trouble you but i'm looking to expand my knowledge base regarding sarms

Personally i have no experience of them apart from cardarine which i am a fan but being a nosey bugger by nature i thought i'd reach out and see if anyone has had a run at them and what they thought

Know they don't hold a candle to some more potent aas to say the least...but am still curious

have been reading up on some of the newer ones of the market such as S23 and lgd 3303

but any and all info will be gratefully received

many thanks and regards

Pmc123

Re: Anyone have any experience of sarms?

Postby Pmc123 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:20 pm

I've done a couple of courses with Rad 140 and Mk677. Loved them, best sleep I've had while on the mk and strenth went through the roof within a couple of weeks with the rad 140. Done a few cycles on steriods and I can honestly say I felt and looked better on the these two sarms.

didsmith123

Postby didsmith123 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:38 pm

many thanks for the feedback mate...especially the rad as i've just been reading up on that....nice one

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:59 am

I've used Sarms regularly in the past, Ostarine & RAD140 in my opinion were effective when used in between cycles.

By careful with some of them as they suppress your natural test production.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

didsmith123

Postby didsmith123 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm

many thanks adam

thats interesting about the test suppression ....the more i learn the more i find that once you get over the miracle articles..next best thing...no sides wonder drugs there does appear to be some that do carry sides to them even if they are moderate in the big scheme of things

that's fine by me as as long as i'm aware and can act accordingly

rad does seem interesting and the fact that you and pmc123 have had success in stacking them with another compound as well is anther piece of the jigsaw for me in this learning curve

once again chaps many thanks and regards

Shark213

Postby Shark213 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:32 pm

I have tried Osterine after doing a lot of reserach. It is supposed to be one of the milder sarms but I felt shut down after a 3 or 4 days, felt very lethargic which went away after I stopped.
Same happed when I started superdrol, I felt ill which went away soon as I stopped. Few friends took it and had good results but I guess Sarms / PH are not for me.
Never had any issues with taking AAS though.
Many say you wouldn't need PCT for osterine as its only mildly suppressive but in my experience I would say it will shut you down and other stronger sarms will almost certainly need PCT.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Agree with Shark, Ostarine, RAD etc all shut you down and require a proper PCT. Anything that raises your testosterone above normal levels will require a PCT as shit down is just a response to try and balance out elevated levels by cutting production.
PH are just oral steroids but often more liver toxic and Superdrol is definitely one the harshest in terms of sides with lethargy being a major factor. That said Havoc/Epi based PH's are a lot milder. Like steroids, they're not all the same - can't compare Var with Drol! :lol:

didsmith123

Postby didsmith123 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:38 pm

thanks for advice chaps..just what i'm looking for is first hand experiences....shutdown is a concern of course but its the effects on lipids,liver and especially kidneys that i'm looking for

love anavar but have noticed last couple of cycles i've been getting pains in my back thats not the usual back pumps and could very well be strain on my kidneys..also completely and utterly trashed my cholesterol

love winstrol but my knees and elbows certainly don't any more

dbol never ever agreed with me

do respond to naps but the sides have been creeping up on me and they have become a classic growth over punishment to the body equation for me so and thought i'd just read up on sarms and see if their a free lunch sides wise..apparently not but i do love a good excuse to expand my knowledge

once again lads...many thanks and regards and of course if i do pull the trigger and jump on a cycle i'll log it here

thanks again

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”