Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

vibnad1991

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby vibnad1991 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Are they going to be primo ace tablets? What is people's general opinion on the effectiveness of oral primo ? i hate injecting

esperanza25031990

Postby esperanza25031990 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:41 pm

DunningLabs wrote:Thanks to all for accepting our changes to labelling so welcoming.
With the labelling costs reduced, we have also added Holograms to each vial with a numbered system allowing us all to authenticate each and every batch.

We continue to take as much pride with the very last vial we created, (which incidentally was the latest batch (and our 2nd) of Dihydroboldenone) as we did with our very first vial ever created!
We offer you honesty, real integrity and a transparency not seen with any other UGL on the market today.

Fantastic Reviews continue to come over to us daily from users new and old, and we would like to say a huge thanks for those. They really do bring us lots of joy!

Our newest Products will be in with our 2 resellers next week.
Aromasin 12.5mg and Anadrol 50mg
We would love to get your feedback on these two new additions!
We can be contacted at dunninglabs@protonmail.com

hello :) please ceck email...

DunningLabs

Postby DunningLabs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:25 am

Update.

Dosage information.
Our Latest Batch of Dianabol is exactly
20mg per Capsule.

Our Latest Batch of Proviron is exactly
24.1mg per Capsule.

Our First Batch of Oral Primo is exactly
51.2mg per Capsule.

Our Latest Batch of Turinabol is exactly
25.3mg per Capsule.

These calculations DO take into account purity as shown on the COA which we demand from our Supplier on every new batch imported.

1-testosterone (dihydroboldenone) (DHB)
Our second batch of DHB had to be discontinued due to the high reports of PIP. As i have said before, DHB is without a doubt the hardest compound we have ever had to work with. We felt overly confident with a preparation we made at above 100mg per ml but sadly we got it wrong, for us at least, without the use of EO our limits with DHB are 100mg per ml.
It is now back with your Resellers with the addition of MCT oil. Sadly still reports of Pip although fewer. I would recommend warming before use or even mixing with another compound.

Primo Acetate Injectable.
Discontinued due to reports of Pip at 100mg per ml.
Currently working with a much lower dosage as part of a Rip Blend. No date for completion yet. Hopefully next month.

Looking for reports on our two newest products, Testosterone Acetate and Anadrol?
Discount Code given for those Reviews sent to us at dunninglabs@protonmail.com

Products currently manufactured by Dunning Labs are :-
ORAL CAPSULES
Dianabol 20mg
Winny 50mg
Turinabol 20mg
Anavar 25mg
Anavar 50mg
Anadrol 50mg
Proviron 25mg
Primobolan 25mg
Nolvadex 20mg
Arimidex 1mg
Aromasin 12.5mg
Clomid 50mg

INJECTABLES (10ml)
Testosterone Propionate 100mg per ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg per ml
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per ml
Testosterone Acetate 100mg per ml
Testosterone Blend 300mg per ml (150mg Enan / 150mg Cyp)
Sustanon 250mg per ml (Traditional Blend)
Deca 250mg per ml
Npp 100mg per ml
DHB 100mg per ml
Eq 300mg per ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg per ml
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg per ml
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 75mg per ml
Primobolan Enanthate 100mg per ml
Masteron Enanthate 200mg per ml
Masteron Propionate 100mg per ml
Trestolone 50mg per ml

We are getting countless emails daily requesting a reseller for our products.
Currently we have only 2 Resellers and unfortunately both Resellers do not send internationally, both UK 2 UK only, although at the moment i understand they are closed for new customers as Demand far exceeds supply.
We are doing our very best to keep up with that Demand.

Pault123

Postby Pault123 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi I used your DHB and God gave me such pip i thought I had an abscess and limped for week. Anyhow i think this compound has such potential, has your new batch with MCT oil and eo reduced it. The other batch I purchased would not dissolve even with heat from boiled water. I don't mind a bit of pip and keen to try again but bit worried. Very happy with all your other products.
I wanna try again again looking for reassurance.

rambo1

Postby rambo1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:22 pm

I have now used keifei Dianabol for 4 weeks, 30 mg day, with good results. Now I'm continuing with Testosterone 300 mg Dunning, I'm at 5 weeks and the results continue thanks to Testo Dunning. I`m satisfied with both and Dunning is without pip ! Very satisfied with Dunning !

Reaper1

Dunning tren ace

Postby Reaper1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Been on 100mg EOD for 2 weeks now and fock me my strength has gone through the roof
The stuff is amazing!!
I am going to stay on in total for 8 weeks with 500mg test. The come off everything for 6 weeks or maybe longer. I want to give the receptors a break. then go again.
I can't stop now.....awesome !!!

maccertimur

Postby maccertimur » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 pm

It’s been three weeks of no updates, could we have any info on it.Thanks.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:47 pm

maccertimur wrote:It’s been three weeks of no updates, could we have any info on it.Thanks.

Helps to be specific mate, what exactly are you wanting and update on? Without that its a"how long is a piece of string question"

maccertimur

Postby maccertimur » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Deads4days wrote:
maccertimur wrote:It’s been three weeks of no updates, could we have any info on it.Thanks.

Helps to be specific mate, what exactly are you wanting and update on? Without that its a"how long is a piece of string question"

To be more specific,I wanted to know what are the current batches,what is the current situation with demand and supply,are there any new products and why they are not seem to be answering e-mails?I think that’s about it.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:39 pm

maccertimur wrote:
Deads4days wrote:

To be more specific,I wanted to know what are the current batches,what is the current situation with demand and supply,are there any new products and why they are not seem to be answering e-mails?I think that’s about it.

As far as im aware most of that info is passed to resellers who rely that to their customers, Dunning usually post on here when new products are launched and update here and there but this is not a selling platform and don't allow sales of any kind. As far as im aware there is only 2 resellers and one of them is a member of this forum but he does not sell through this forum and is no longer taking on new customers. Not sure who the second guy is.

As for Dunning answering emails im unsure to why that is as they have always replied within a few days to a week depending on how busy they are I guess.

Sorry couldn't be of more help mate.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”