Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

godsgifttoearth

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby godsgifttoearth » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:12 am

Deads4days wrote:
godsgifttoearth wrote:how do I find out who the resellers are or go direct with these guys? theyre the only UK lab I can find who seem to have a consistently good rep. been using TM and SG products but feel my latest batch is underdosed so forced me to look again.

I found TM's own stuff to be underdosed that's why I switched, their test is about 200 maybe less/250 he sort of gets around this by doing a 5 for £20 each offer so you sort of get your moneys worth just you have to jab more to get same results your after in dose. His service is also not the fastest and pay special delivery prices but have to wait for snail mail to deliver and takes up to 5 days to come and if you ever try emailing him you pretty much always get short snappy replies as if he's constantly on 1g of Tren lol.

I will give him credit though I ordered a few bottles of SG stuff a bit back and one vial was.missing and when emailed expected to have an onslaught of abuse but he actually was pretty sound and sorted it without quarm.

But in all will only use him for bits I can't get from other sources or if I'm desperate.

And he is massively pushed on UKM and they all wank themselves silly over him and you can't say a word wrong lol

yeah it's hard to get proper information. I used to use pharma but can't really afford them anymore, prices have really shot up over the past 5 years. alpha and pharmacon were good to me but I don't want to order in from Europe and domestics never have it all in stock.

what is this boards opinion on the likes of sphinx, triumph, dimensions? they're all just as heavily pushed on UKM.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Used sphinx a few years ago and was decent not used since so can't say if good or not now, Dimensions use to be very good haven't used for a whole though my main labs currently are Dunning and Keifei and use SG also.

ROYALEWITHCHEESE

Dunning test 300 (150 test e/150 test c

Postby ROYALEWITHCHEESE » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Minimal PIP and great results already 3 weeks in! Tried 2 other brands previously from elsewhere and they weren't a touch on this.
Last edited by ROYALEWITHCHEESE on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swole Is The Goal! Size Is The Prize! And It's Gainz O'Clock MF'er's!

ROYALEWITHCHEESE

Re: Dunning test 300 (150 test e/150 test c

Postby ROYALEWITHCHEESE » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Is it normal to be seeing results 3 weeks in to a 600mg pw cycle? Im responding really well to it. Last cycle i did was around 6 months ago using triumphs crap and it basically put me off but this is another level.
Swole Is The Goal! Size Is The Prize! And It's Gainz O'Clock MF'er's!

maccertimur

Postby maccertimur » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Deads4days wrote:
godsgifttoearth wrote:how do I find out who the resellers are or go direct with these guys? theyre the only UK lab I can find who seem to have a consistently good rep. been using TM and SG products but feel my latest batch is underdosed so forced me to look again.

I found TM's own stuff to be underdosed that's why I switched, their test is about 200 maybe less/250 he sort of gets around this by doing a 5 for £20 each offer so you sort of get your moneys worth just you have to jab more to get same results your after in dose. His service is also not the fastest and pay special delivery prices but have to wait for snail mail to deliver and takes up to 5 days to come and if you ever try emailing him you pretty much always get short snappy replies as if he's constantly on 1g of Tren lol.

I will give him credit though I ordered a few bottles of SG stuff a bit back and one vial was.missing and when emailed expected to have an onslaught of abuse but he actually was pretty sound and sorted it without quarm.

But in all will only use him for bits I can't get from other sources or if I'm desperate.

And he is massively pushed on UKM and they all wank themselves silly over him and you can't say a word wrong lol

I love when people start bullshiting on other brands.I “feel” it’s underdosed is the best comment that can be made on any gear.The only situation of gear can be proved to be underdosed is blood tests.Who the fuck would want to wait for some Dunning labs searching for a reseller,who is always “busy” and don’t take anymore customers,when you can just go to TM,simple as that.All of the labs mentioned above are about the same quality,so it just comes to easy of access and price.Danning labs loses in both cases combined with shit feedback on e-mail without replying since their are super “busy”,not to mention lack of activity on this forum either for last two months.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:09 am

maccertimur wrote:I love when people start bullshiting on other brands.I “feel” it’s underdosed is the best comment that can be made on any gear.The only situation of gear can be proved to be underdosed is blood tests.Who the fuck would want to wait for some Dunning labs searching for a reseller,who is always “busy” and don’t take anymore customers,when you can just go to TM,simple as that.All of the labs mentioned above are about the same quality,so it just comes to easy of access and price.Danning labs loses in both cases combined with shit feedback on e-mail without replying since their are super “busy”,not to mention lack of activity on this forum either for last two months.

well you have just started bullshitting on dunning with your reply, dont be a hypocrite...
Its an opinion, and we do value Deadfordays opinion, whereas, who are you?....

totally agree with you, who would want to wait for a dunning labs reseller who is always busy.. yup.. agree.. we are on the same page on that one.. perhaps it is a sign that they are too busy for new customers, id take it as just that.. :)

you say it comes down to "ease of access and price.. and dunning loses on both cases?"
well that totally depends on who you are..
price.. well... your getting 11ml for the price of 10ml anyway..
ease of access? well.. if your already a customer, then they are as easy to access than any other..

lack of activity on this forum? what does that have to do with dunning labs? i gave them a platform to talk about the range they produce, other than that, this forum has zero affiliation with said lab, so what does our lack of activity have to do with the fact that you cant find an in...
oh and by the way.. theres more activity than you think.. you just dont have the priveledges to see that activity.

enjoy TM, not sure what your gripe is with dunning, our forums, or dead4days, but since you sound bitter, id guess it was a jealousy issue.
hit the gym harder bud. 8-)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Dunning test 300 (150 test e/150 test c

Postby admin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:12 am

ROYALEWITHCHEESE wrote:Is it normal to be seeing results 3 weeks in to a 600mg pw cycle? Im responding really well to it. Last cycle i did was around 6 months ago using triumphs crap and it basically put me off but this is another level.

yes.
you can literally start feeling results after your first shot.
contrary to popular belief, the "kick in" time is merely the time it takes for the drug to be peaking..
its in your system and starting to work for you from day 1.
some guys will feel its effects much earlier than others, many factors account for that.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

maccertimur wrote:
Deads4days wrote:

I love when people start bullshiting on other brands.I “feel” it’s underdosed is the best comment that can be made on any gear.The only situation of gear can be proved to be underdosed is blood tests.Who the fuck would want to wait for some Dunning labs searching for a reseller,who is always “busy” and don’t take anymore customers,when you can just go to TM,simple as that.All of the labs mentioned above are about the same quality,so it just comes to easy of access and price.Danning labs loses in both cases combined with shit feedback on e-mail without replying since their are super “busy”,not to mention lack of activity on this forum either for last two months.

Comedy gold, don't you just love it when non-members post ill informed nonsense.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

maccertimur

Postby maccertimur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:20 am

admin wrote:
maccertimur wrote:I love when people start bullshiting on other brands.I “feel” it’s underdosed is the best comment that can be made on any gear.The only situation of gear can be proved to be underdosed is blood tests.Who the fuck would want to wait for some Dunning labs searching for a reseller,who is always “busy” and don’t take anymore customers,when you can just go to TM,simple as that.All of the labs mentioned above are about the same quality,so it just comes to easy of access and price.Danning labs loses in both cases combined with shit feedback on e-mail without replying since their are super “busy”,not to mention lack of activity on this forum either for last two months.

well you have just started bullshitting on dunning with your reply, dont be a hypocrite...
Its an opinion, and we do value Deadfordays opinion, whereas, who are you?....

totally agree with you, who would want to wait for a dunning labs reseller who is always busy.. yup.. agree.. we are on the same page on that one.. perhaps it is a sign that they are too busy for new customers, id take it as just that.. :)

you say it comes down to "ease of access and price.. and dunning loses on both cases?"
well that totally depends on who you are..
price.. well... your getting 11ml for the price of 10ml anyway..
ease of access? well.. if your already a customer, then they are as easy to access than any other..

lack of activity on this forum? what does that have to do with dunning labs? i gave them a platform to talk about the range they produce, other than that, this forum has zero affiliation with said lab, so what does our lack of activity have to do with the fact that you cant find an in...
oh and by the way.. theres more activity than you think.. you just dont have the priveledges to see that activity.

enjoy TM, not sure what your gripe is with dunning, our forums, or dead4days, but since you sound bitter, id guess it was a jealousy issue.
hit the gym harder bud. 8-)

About price,really one ml for the prices I've heard of ...That ml must be liquid goldv then .I don't have a strong support to any lab and used quite a few,except from shitty labs like this one and few others.You just repeated in your post everything I've said.I actually was jealous of not being able to get it a while ago,so you got me here.However considering prices and bullshit approach to new customers,I am glad I HAD to search for other labs,so I found a different labs.I shouldn't actually be too hypocritical,you are right.And by the way I am just a user of this forum just like that guy I quoted or you see him as demigod or some shit?

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 am

maccertimur wrote:
Deads4days wrote:

Also goes to question if your so happy with quality, ease of access and price of TM why would you email Dunning to get their products in the first place? surely the products of TM are enough so your quick to defend TM and appear to be loyal yet your actions of seeking out products from other labs suggest the total opposite?

I'm senseing a buthurt UKM fanboy here :mrgreen:

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”